Due to the City of El Centro’s Declaration of State Emergency the El Centro Public Library will remain closed until further notice
EL CENTRO PUBLIC LIBRARY
1140 N. Imperial Ave.
El Centro, CA. 92243
(760) 337- 4565
The program beginning Monday, June 29, 2020, to the week ending Friday, August 7, 2020. On the last day of the program, August 7, there will be a Curbside Give Away of gift bags for all the children who participated. Registration is limited to the first 100 children and/or adults.
Do not forget to fill out the Reading Log before returning your books to the book drop located at the front of the library. All Reading Logs should be returned by Friday, July 31, 2020.
Only registered children and/or adults will receive weekly activity packets filled with coloring pages, craft supplies, and more. Packets will be available for library curbside pickup Tuesdays 10:00 am - 4:00 pm.
Remember it is important that we continue to follow social distancing guidelines and ensure we all do our part to stay safe. Please use a face covering when using library curbside pickup. Registration forms will be available with curbside pickup daily 10:00 am to 4:00 pm.
Click below for online registration►
Curbside Pickup Service
Mon-Fri 10 am to 4 pm
- Check our catalog online @ www.cityofelcentro.org/library
- Request your items by emailing: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Or call 760-337-4565 with your request.
- Request up to 10 items per Library Card.
- A time will be scheduled for you to pick up your items.
- Upon arrival, call library’s number on the sign.
- Please wait in your vehicle; give name, last 4 of library card, and vehicle description.
- Do not attempt to enter the library.
- A staff member will bring out your items on a cart.
- Please stay in your vehicle until staff signals for pick up.
- To return items you must use the book drop.
- Please wear a face covering.
The Library is closed but we are still connected!
Join us LIVE on zoom for Storytime!
Wednesdays @10 am
Send your email to receive an
invitation to join us!
Follow us on Facebook