CDBG-CV Coronavirus Microenterprise Loan Program
The City of El Centro has established a CDBG-CV Coronavirus Microenterprise Loan Program (MLP) to help businesses impacted by COVID-19 retain employees and sustain continuing operations.
* Loans up to $10,000
* Low interest rates, depending on credit worthiness
* Loan eligible for forgiveness if program requirements are met
CDBG-CV Microenterprise Loan Program Information
Revolving Loan Fund COVID-19 CARES Act Supplemental Disaster Recovery and Resiliency Funding
The City of El Centro has established this program to alleviate sudden and severe economic dislocation caused by the coronavirus (COVID-19) pandemic, to provide permanent resources to support economic resiliency, and to further the long-term economic adjustment objectives of the City of El Centro and Imperial County.
* Minimum loan: $15,000 Maximum Loan: $100,000
* Interest rates from 1% to 5%, depending on credit worthiness
* Loan payback is required
COVID-19 CARES Act Loan Application
Revolving Loan Fund COVID-19 Amended Guidelines
Revolving Loan Fund
The Revolving Loan Fund (RLF) is a program to assist commercial and industrial growth by providing gap financing to businesses that create or retain jobs.
* Minimum Loan: $5,000 Maximum Loan: $100,000
* Interest rates from 4% to 10%, depending on credit worthiness
RLF Loan Application and Guidelines