The Planning Commission holds meetings on the second Tuesday of every month at 5:30 p.m. at the El Centro Council Chambers, located at 1275 W. Main Street. The Planning Commission meets to review and take action on certain planning applications and also makes recommendation to the City Council on matters pertaining to the City's General Plan and Zoning Ordinance. The Planning Commission consists of seven (7) members serving a four year term, which are appointed by the Mayor in November.
Due to mandates for social distancing related to the current pandemic and pursuant to Executive Order N-25-20, the Planning Commission public hearing will be conducted by teleconference for remote participation (using Zoom) AND at the location of the hearing for in-person attendance (limited access to meeting and social distancing enforced).
Instructions to participate remotely
To join using a computer or mobile device
1. Click the following link for December 14, 2021 meeting:
2. Follow on screen instructions to connect using “audio via computer” or “audio via telephone”.
3. During the public comment portions of the meeting, click or tap “raise hand” to request to be unmuted.
To join by phone:
1. Dial (669) 900-6833 to access the conference room
2. Enter the Meeting ID: 876 0967 6369
3. You will hear audio of the meeting if in progress
4. During the public comment portions of the meeting, dial #9 to request to be unmuted.