Americans with Disabilities Act
In accordance with the requirements of Title II of the Americans with Disabilities Act of 1990 ("ADA"), the City of El Centro will not discriminate against qualified individuals with disabilities on the basis of disability in its services, programs, or activities.
- Public Notice and Posting (English) PDF Word
- Public Notice and Posting (Spanish) PDF Word
- Survey for the City of El Centro Program and Facility Users (English) PDF Word
- Survey for the City of El Centro Program and Facility Users (Spanish) PDF Word
- Nondiscrimination Notice (English) PDF Word
- Nondiscrimination Notice (Spanish) PDF Word
- ADA Grievance Procedure (English) PDF Word
- ADA Grievance Procedure (Spanish) PDF Word
- ADA Grievance Form (English) PDF Word
- ADA Grievance Form (Spanish) PDF Word
Website Accessibility Guidelines
The City of El Centro is committed to providing a website that is accessible to the widest possible audience. We actively work to ensure that our website is accessible and usable by people of all abilities.
Our aim is to ensure that all pages of this website conform to Level AA of the Web Content Accessibility Guidelines 2.0 (WCAG 2.0). These guidelines are the internationally recognized benchmark for building accessible websites. Conformance with these guidelines makes web content more user friendly for everyone.
We are continually working to maintain the accessibility of this website. If you have general comments or feedback, or if you use assistive technology and the format of any material on this website interferes with your ability to access information, please do not hesitate to contact us. To enable us to respond in a manner most helpful to you, please indicate the nature of your accessibility problem, the preferred format in which to receive the material, the web address of the requested material, and your contact information.
- Contact us by email at: email@example.com
- Contact us by phone at: (760) 337-4508